for Sunday@3 Darlington Trip Sunday 16th Feb leaving at 2.30pm from Bishop Auckland Methodist Church
- Burger / Wrap / Pitta with what FILLING? (see choice A or B)
- What SIDE do you want?
- Then tell me what SPICE you want your burger, pitta or wrap:
- Then which DESSERT?
- You will get a glass and be able to choose your soft drink
Mozam Wrap – Filled with a tangy pineapple & coconut chutney, grilled chicken and crunchy lettuce, then drizzled with a rich black garlic sauce. 50p from each one goes towards fighting malaria in our Southern African homeland.or
Fino Pitta – Indulge in a toasted pitta filled with two flame-grilled PERi-PERi chicken thighs, grilled halloumi cheese, caramelised red onion relish and wild garlic aioli, topped with lettuce.or
CHOICE B – burger, pitta or wrap – see below, then add your filling…
- Burger with lettuce and tomato.
- Pitta with lettuce, semi-dried PERi tomatoes and cucumber moons.
- Wrap with lettuce, yogurt mayo and chilli jam.
Filling: what do you want in it:
- Grilled Chicken
- Portobello Mushroom & Halloumi (veggie)
- Sweet Potato & Butternut -[veggie] with red pepper, onion, edamame beans and a hint of smoked paprika
- Supergreen [veggie] – Full of the green stuff like broccoli, edamame beans and kale.
- Beanie – [veggie] Cheddar cheese, chickpea and sweetcorn burger pulsating with lentils, peas and pumpkin seeds.
- Veggie Cataplana [veggie] – Chargrilled veg, beans and chickpeas in a rich, spicy tomato and coconut sauce, served on spicy rice and sprinkled with toasted coconut shavings.
Then choose a side
Then choose a spice
Then choose a dessert
- Bottomless frozen yogurt – either mango, strawberry or chocolate [we won’t know which flavour is ‘on’ until we get there]
- Salted Caramel Brownie – Rich chocolate brownie with a delicious hint of salted caramel.
- Naughty Natas – Tempting and traditional Portuguese custard tart, baked fresh each day right here. Naughty but nice.